Saturday, July 19, 2008

2nd time around

I set this blog in motion just about a year ago, then failed to give it a shove to get it rolling. Here goes again. A Blog...seems to be something that part of the world has made part of daily life and then there is the rest who are still saying "what is a blog".
I like to think I am a party of the first part but if so I am just hanging on the tail end of it and flapping in the breeze.
I think I will dedicate next week to "learning the blog". Each time I think I'll just skim through a little research on a particular subject I get there and go "oh my gosh" too much, too much. I read the first few pages, usually without understanding a lot of it and then, just click, click, click. I tell myself I'll come back to this later but then, as so often happens on a computer I just wander off and get lost.
If you read this and have thoughts on the subject please take a few minutes and write it down. I look forward to hearing your thoughts...Donna

1 comment:

Donna Toot Merritt said...

If you're wondering how to reply to a blog it is pretty easy. Right under the item you wish to comment on it say's "COMMENT"
Just click on it and you will go to the "Post a Comment on Primethoughts"
Just type in your comment and click on the "Publish your comment" button at the bottom.